- 7 Royal Oak Close, Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow
- 4 beds
- 3 bathrooms
- This is a truly stunning 4 bed detached residence located just off the N9 (and within 3 kilometres of the M9). The property is both bright and well-proportioned throughout. The house is in turn key condition with fabulous features displayed both internally & externally.The property also has a garage, a large walled rear garden which is in immaculate condition and is not overlooked, spacious driveway with ample parking and oil fired central heating. Beautiful gardens with cobble-locked driveway to the front and patio to rear. Part of a small development, this home has been tastefully decorated as the photos will show.
Viewing of this fine family home comes highly recommended.
- Berkley Lawns, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny
- 4 beds
- 3 bathrooms
- Green Door Properties are delighted to bring to the market this truly impressive 4 bed residence.
This fine home, which is currently occupied by the original owners from new in 2006 when it was constructed by Kevin Moore Construction. It has been extensively modernised and refurbished in recent years and comes to the market in turn-key condition throughout.
The property is bright and airy, the ground floor comprises of a spacious tiled entrance hall, large sitting room, fully fitted kitchen with “Aga” cooker and patio doors leading out into the superb walled rear garden, living room/office or fifth bedroom, utility room & WC.
Upstairs there are 4 generous sized bedrooms (3 double & 1 single and the master having an en-suite) and recently refurbished main bathroom with separate shower & hot press. There is a stira stairs leading to the spacious attic.
This property has off street parking, side access and has the additional benefit of a beautifully well maintained walled rear garden with shed. Oil Fired central heating throughout with solid fuel fireplace in the sitting room.
Berkley Lawns is a very attractive residential development and within walking distance to both primary & secondary schools, public transport, shops, banks and all other amenities. Just minutes away from all national routes and the N9, Kilkenny City 16km.
This beautiful family home is perfectly situated in a quiet private cul-de-sac, overlooking a large green area. This family home has been decorated throughout to a very high standard and is truly in turn key condition and is a must see.
To appreciate this exceptional home viewing is essential.
- "The CYMS", Chapel Lane, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny
- 2 beds
- 1 bathrooms
- Located on Chapel Lane this 2 storey property was built in 1839 and originally served as a national boy’s school. The school was closed in 1949 at which time the property was then used as a sports hall & for recreational use.
The first floor which is an exceptionally large room with feature fireplace has been dry lined and reinsulated. The ground floor which comprises of a kitchen, bathroom and large function room is in need of renovation and upgrading.
It is plumbed for oil fired central heating throughout, mains water & ESB. In recent years the slate roof and windows have been replaced & repaired.
- 5 Avonree Court, Moanmought, Callan, Co. Kilkenny
- 4 beds
- 3 bathrooms
- Green Door Properties are delighted to present to the market this truly spacious 4 bedroom semi-detached house. Number 5 Avonree Court is set in an exclusive development of just 14 homes.
In show house condition throughout, the property is tastefully decorated and would make a wonderful family home. The deceptively bright and spacious accommodation is well laid out and has recently been redecorated by the current owners, who have taken excellent care of the property.
On the ground level there is a sizeable tiled entrance hallway with solid oak doors leading into the large living room with gas fire. To the rear of the house there is a large kitchen - dining room with a utility and downstairs WC. Double doors lead from the dining area to a very secure private garden.
Upstairs are 3 double and 1 single bedroom and family bathroom. The master bedroom comes with an ensuite and slide robe wardrobe. The property also benefits from a vacuflo system, gas fired central heating, double glazed PVC windows & patio doors and is alarmed.
Overlooking a large communal green area to the front, there is also a paved area with off street parking. The west facing walled rear garden is private and secure with side access. Located just 9 miles from Kilkenny City Centre and a short stroll to the town which has an abundance of amenities to offer.
Excellent family home and well worth the view.
- 71 Newpark Lower, Old Golf Links Road, Kilkenny
- 3 beds
- 1 bathrooms
- No 71 Old Newpark has the space and potential to be an amazing family home. The property is a semi-detached two storey dwelling with a large garage, private enclosed rear garden & private off street parking. The accommodation requires some modernisation.
This property is a 3-4 bed semi- detached in an ideal location within walking distance of all amenities. The ground floor accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with under stairs storage, living room with solid fuel fire, 1 single bedroom, office/utility and single storey extended kitchen to the rear again having a solid fuel fire.
The first floor comprises of 2 spacious double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and shower room.
To the left side of the house there is a garage and side access to large enclosed rear garden with garden shed with massive potential (subject to planning) for a two storey extension to the side or a granny flat. The property has oil fired central heating throughout.
The semi-detached property is located just two kilometres from the town centre and the M9 Motorway linking Kilkenny/Dublin/Waterford is easily accessed and less than a 5 minute drive. The surrounding area is predominantly residential with mostly private detached and semi- detached properties. The location is excellent with all second generation residents living and owning in the area. There is still further potential to develop this property
All main services are available and connected to the subject property including sewerage, drainage and water.
- 3 Skeaugh, Callan, Co. Kilkenny
- 2 beds
- 1 bathrooms
- This traditional cottage with outbuildings is set on a circa 0.75 acre plot with superb views over the valley to the Slieve na Mon Mountains. Situated in a tranquil setting on a mature site, yet just 1.5 kilometres from Callan Town.The cottage is located just off the Callan bypass enjoying all peace and serenity of country living yet easily accessible to Kilkenny and surrounds. DESCRIPTION: This two bedroom cottage is tucked away in Skeaugh standing on c.0.75 acres of a very mature site, bounded by mature trees and hedgerows. The property has been extended over the years and currently extends to c. 90 sq.mts/ 968.75 sq.ft. with very modernized living space and is the perfect opportunity for the discerning purchaser to make into their family home with both character and space taking full advantage of the large site and its convenient location. The gardens are breathtaking and full of colour and can be viewed from the conservatory to the rear and the front. ACCOMODATION: Living Room: 3.9m. x 2.9m. With granite stone open fireplace (back boiler). Solid white oak wooden flooring. Office: 2.6m. x 2.8m. Original cast iron fireplace. Solid white oak wooden flooring. Floor to ceiling book shelf. Front Conservatory: 3.8m. x 2.7m. Glass walls and roof allowing lots of natural light. Overlooking front landscaped garden. Tiled flooring. Kitchen: 2.9m. x 1.7m. With fully fitted units. Tiled flooring. Dining Room: 4.2m. x 1.7m. Located to the rear the property with large windows allowing lots of light to flow through the property. Pine wooden flooring. Bathroom: 1.6m. x 3.2m. With cast iron bath, w.c. & w.h.b. Bedroom 1: 2.9m. x 2.7m. With built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring. Fireplace currently blocked up. Bedroom 2: 5.7m. x 5.2m. With blocked up fireplace. With built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring. Stunning views of Slieve na Mon. Rear Porch: 3.4m. x 3.0m. With door to rear garden. Part conservatory with tiled floor. Part hallway with wooden floor. Games Room/ Studio to the rear of the property (seperate building): 3.1m. x 4.5m. Solid fuel stove. Ideal games room for teenagers. SERVICES: Water: Mains Sewage: Septic Tank E.S.B. Oil fired central heating. Viewing by prior appointment only
- 59 Seville Lawns, Margarets Fields, Callan Road, Kilkenny
- 3 beds
- 3 bathrooms
- This wonderful home is light filled throughout and benefits from the all-day sun as it has two balconies to the front and back of the house. It is presented in excellent order throughout and will appeal to both first time buyers and investor buyers alike. An early viewing is highly recommended.
On the first floor of this impressive 3 bedroom duplex apartment there is spacious living room with French doors leading into the kitchen - dining room, WC, utility & balcony area. The second level is home to 3 spacious bedrooms, currently 2 doubles and one single with the possibility a 3rd double instead of single. An Ensuite main bedroom and family bathroom. The attic had been floored which is accessible by a stira stairs.
GFCH and designated parking with additional spaces.
Close to all local amenities and only a short walk to the city center. Close to the hospital also. Viewing highly recommended.
- Own door entrance
- Double glazed windows
- Gas Fired Central heating
- Designated Parking
- Three generous double bedrooms
- Storage room and utility press
- Large Balcony
- Ideal investment opportunity
- The Belfry, Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny
- 3 beds
- 3 bathrooms
- The Belfry is situated, in a tranquil cul-de-sac, in the heart of the bustling town of Thomastown, boasting easy access to a host of excellent transport links and local amenities. This residence is bright, airy and is presented in excellent decorative order throughout. Behind the doors this is a bright and spacious property with luxurious finish that has a sense of quality as soon as you enter with well-proportioned accommodation. The development itself is set on an elevated site ensuring panoramic views of the historical town of Thomastown The ground floor features a welcoming entrance hall, sitting room with solid fuel fire, open plan fully fitted kitchen - dining room with patio doors leading out onto the walled rear garden, WC & cloakroom. Upstairs the home offers 3 bedrooms -2 of which are double bedrooms generous in size and one of which has an en-suite. The third bedroom while being a single room is also a good size and has adequate storage and wooden flooring, main bathroom with separate shower and hot press. The walled rear garden with excellent privacy and mature plants and shrubbery also has a patio area and the property benefits from both side access and private parking. It has gas fired central heating, alarmed, large attic space & fibre optic cable. It is only a 16 km drive to Kilkenny City, 48 km from Waterford City and 120 km from Dublin a short stroll to the town center, schools, shops, banks and sited on the N9. Accommodation: Living Room - Solid Fuel Fire, timber flooring & built in storage. W 3.144 L 3.864 Kitchen/ Dining Room - Fully Fitted Kitchen with tiled flooring & Patio doors Leading out onto rear walled garden. W 3.585 L 6.339 Hallway- Bright & Spacious with wooden flooring & cloakroom W 1.816 L 4.874 Double Bedroom- Located to the front of the house this has large built in storage units & carpet flooring W 3.568 L 3.875 Master Bedroom - Located to the rear of the property this room has an en-suite facility & carpet flooring W 3.578 L 3.595 Single Bedroom - Located to the front of the house this has built in storage space & wooden flooring W 2.655 L 2.666 The property also has a master bathroom with separate shower facilities & downstairs there is a WC. The attic space could be utilised by the addition of a stira staircase as there is great storage facility there. Directions: From Kilkenny, continue on the R700 Thomastown Road for 16km. Upon entering Thomastown, follow the one-way system into the town. Turn right at the T junction onto R448/R700 continue down this road until you see the sign for the Church take left urn here. The Belfry is the first left turn continue into the estate traveling up the hill and number 41 is to the rear of the estate on the right hand side.
- Clonamery, Inistioge, Co.Kilkenny
- 4 beds
- 2 bathrooms
- Built over 200 years ago this property is located off the main road to New Ross from Inistioge. The property oozes character with old and modern features blended together.The property is set on 1/3 of acre with stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Accommodation: Dining Room 4.14m x 4.26m Located as you enter the property, the dining room retains all the old features, with exposed beams and painted stone walls. There is a solid fuel stove linking the dining and living room keeping it warm and cosy on a winters evening. Living Room 3.44m x 4.14m Open spacious room with exposed beams and stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Planning permission on the attached picture to open this room even further. Kitchen 4.06m x 3.15m Located to the rear of the property with solid kitchen units. Bedroom One 3.18m x 3.21m Double room located to the rear of the property with french doors. This was originally a garage which was converted to a lovely bright and spacious ensuite bedroom. Lovely attention to detail. Ensuite 3.77m x 1.63m Bedroom Two 4.87m x 3.12m Double room located to the front of the property. Bedroom Three 3.75m x 4.18m Double bedroom to the front of the property. Bedroom Four 3.63m x 3.74m Double room which overlooks rear garden. Bathroom 2.01m x 2.07m which comprises of bath, wc, bidet, and wash hand basin. This is a truly gorgeous family home with planning permission granted to create more family space. Viewing highly recommended.
- Apartment 19, Seville Lawns, Margarets Fields, Callan Road, Kilkenny
- 2 beds
- 2 bathrooms
- No. 19 is presented in excellent condition throughout and benefits from a large south facing balcony. The apartment has been finished off to a high standard with solid fire safety doors, laminate wooden floors, fully fitted kitchen and built in storage in both bedrooms. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway with hotpress, open plan living, kitchen and dining area with double doors to a large south facing balcony, master bedroom with ensuite, double bedroom and main bathroom. Ideally located just off the Callan Road at the edge of the development and just a few minutes walk from Kilkenny city centre. Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment. Accommodation Entrance Hallway: 2.98m x 1.63m Spacious entrance hallway with laminate oak flooring and hotpress. Double doors lead into open plan living area. Lounge cum dining area: 4.80m x 6.69m Open plan living/dining area with gas fireplace, laminate oak flooring, recessed lighting, ceiling coving, and floor to ceiling balcony doors leading to large south to south west facing balcony. Kitchen: 2.34m x 3.87m Fully fitted kitchen with tile flooring and white tile splashback, fitted appliances include fridgefreezer, Oven & hob, extractor fan, dishwasher & washer/dryer. Bedroom 1: 3.19m x 4.63m Master bedroom with ensuite, spacious double room with laminate wooden floors and built in wardrobes. Ensuite:1.81m x 1.98m Spacious ensuite, cream tile flooring and fully tiled shower unit, w.h.b. and w.c. Bedroom 2: 2.99m x 3.91m Double bedroom with laminate wooden floors and built in wardrobes. Bathroom: 1.80m x 2.56m Fully tiled bath surround with shower unit, w.h.b. and wc. Hotpress