- Main Street, Knocktopher, Co. Kilkenny
- 2 beds
- 1 bathrooms
- This is a great little two bed property located in the heart of the village of Knocktopher. This property comprises of a living area with a solid fuel stove which leads into the kitchen area.
Upstairs there are 2 large rooms both with ample wardrobe space & shower room with Triton T-90 shower. To the rear of the property there is a generous sized garden with potential for extending the property. amenities.
- 34 Patricks Gate, Outrath Road, Kilkenny
- 5 beds
- 4 bathrooms
- This is truly a superb bright family home ideally located in this well established development on the edge of Kilkenny City. No. 34 Patrick's Gate is well presented throughout and provides bright generously proportioned accommodation. The property is further enhanced with a paved driveway providing excellent off street parking while to the rear of the property is a lovely low maintenance paved garden offering privacy and seclusion. Patrick's Gate is a popular location with a wealth of amenities on it's doorstep. There is an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools within walking distance. The location further benefits from it's close proximity to the M9 Motorway linking Dublin and Waterford. This spacious home, must be viewed to be truly appreciated
- 7 Lakeview Court, Lakeside, Kilkenny
- 3 beds
- 2 bathrooms
- Located at the front of this small development, this 3 bed duplex apartment has recently been refurbished throughout. Accommodation in brief comprises of sitting room with gas fire, kitchen, bathroom with electric shower, 2 double (1 with en-suite) & 1 single bedroom.
Gas Fired Central heating, triple glazed windows & off street parking. Only a short stroll to primary school, shops, restaurants & a host of amenities.